We believe that bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, hate incidents/crime or any other form of discrimination is never OK. The University of Portsmouth is committed to fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We want to know about any incident or situation that falls short of this aim, so we can offer appropriate support and/or take action to improve.
All staff, students and visitors to our campus can use this form to report incidents anonymously or choose to give their contact details to request support.
You can use this form to tell us about:
- your own experience
- something you have witnessed
- something you have been told about by the person who experienced it
What you need to know
This type of report is anonymous and confidential.
We MAY NOT be able to act on the information and respond to you in person or do anything about
your report. We encourage you to use the informal report instead if you wish to be contacted.
How we will use the information provided in an anonymous report:
- It is not possible to identify any individuals from the data collected in this form.
- At the end of the report you will be signposted to general advice and support that may be of help to you
- We will compile anonymous, aggregated data reports from the information you provide. The
University will use the information you provide to help us understand what kinds of incidents are
taking place within our community and support us in taking positive actions.
- Reports on the data collected will be presented to relevant organisational committees so they are
able to have a better understanding of what staff and students experience.
The information you provide will be held for 12 months before being deleted. If you wish to have your data deleted before then please email email@example.com